Monday 16 May 2011

A WITCHES BREW (OF INFORMATION).

Here is my latest fiery promotional item for City Of Craft announcing event dates and encouraging applications. Kid Icarus did an excellent job printing up a huge pile of these guys. The cauldron will be bubbling all summer long - make sure to apply by August 31st!

And though I did my best to keep my paws out of my purse this weekend, I did manage to adopt some things at The Spring Trunk Show this past Sunday at The Workroom: a new summer jean shirt and zine from Lemonade, a birthday card by Petra, and some postcards by Kid Icarus. Good hangs, good snacks, good times.

10 comments:

Scaves said...

And you got those sweet stamps too right!? Those are awesome.

DEADWEIGHT said...

Scaves: You are a master of complete inventory, ha. Yup, my collection of vintage Send More Mail stamps packs were replenished too. Who wants a terrible penpal?

caitlyn said...

I do!!

DEADWEIGHT said...

Lemonade: Ok! Send me your address!

Jaime said...

Good times indeed girl!

shayna said...

that YOU'RE GREAT card is SO GREAT.

DEADWEIGHT said...

Jaime: You said it!

Shayna: I've got to stop posting pictures of things I plan on sending you, ha.

shayna said...

awww, now you're so great!

Bindu said...

I love the card.

DEADWEIGHT said...

Bindu: Thanks!