Thursday 1 December 2011

MILK & COFFEE & LEATHER.

2 new small prints: milk & coffee! I personally prefer cream in my coffee, but cream print doesn't quite have the same ring to it. And this marks the end of my holiday fair screen printing marathon. Still lots of organizing to do, but tonight I celebrate by eating a truly ridiculous number of dumplings!

Also, check out the headbands and bangles Danielle & I added to our small army of Falconwright goods! Maybe my zigzag headband will help conquer my fear of going bang-less in public?

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Mamma mia! Those coffee and milk prints are darling! See you Saturday.

shayna said...

it's countdown to excessive dumpling eating time! can't wait to see these pretty new things in person.

DEADWEIGHT said...

Jaime: Thanks! See ya soon!

Shayna: Oh man, we looooove to order too much food.

shayna said...

i ask you, is there any way to NOT order too much rice??

DEADWEIGHT said...

Shayna: "We only offer 10 cup servings of fried rice."