Sunday 20 November 2011

IT'S A WRAP.

Despite what these unseasonal temperature fluctuations might have us believe, Christmas is approaching. This year, I've decided to try my hand at some wrapping paper! It's roughly 16X22inches on brown kraft stock. Maybe you'd like to disguise your books, jewellery boxes, sweaters, tins of treats, or lumps of coal in black and green trees with rustic jute twine? If so, I will have a small supply of these at A Handmade Holiday & City Of Craft!

Last night, I wrapped a whack of twine while watching Beginners. Enjoyable movie! After this Holiday madness is over, I am going to watch/catch up on an incredible number of movies. It's gonna be awesome.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't wait for movie-watching this winter too!

neonfoxtongue said...

This is amazing wrapping paper! Is there any chance I can call dibs on a roll? (I won't be in town for Handmade Holiday & will be quite busy at CoC and don't want to miss out!)

DEADWEIGHT said...

Jamie: YEAH!

Michelle: Sure, no problem!