Monday 31 October 2011

BOO.

I'm a big fan of Halloween. People who go all out on their lawns with tacky decorations or jump out of bushes to scare unsuspecting trick or treaters? I admire the dedication to good times these people possess. But for the past couple of years, I've definitely copped out on the holiday. Didn't go out, didn't make a costume. So this year I made up for it by throwing a party, and man, did my guests ever deliver with their amazing costumes! We played scary music in a foggy basement, conjured evil spirits, spilled drinks - it was just what the doctor ordered. For my costume, I tried my hand at a little paper mache (inspired by my favourite dancing pumpkin man, of course). Even Dennis, who doesn't often participate in the whole costume thing, exposed the scary devil within.

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

shayna said...

i have never been to a hallowe'en party with so many impressive costumes, before. between that and the amazing decorations, the hallowe'en bar has been raised!

DEADWEIGHT said...

For real. I was blown away by the costumes! I wonder what we'll do NEXT YEAR?