Had a few pals over this weekend to celebrate the aging process and our mutual appreciation of hot cheese and dough. Check out the beautiful cake that Lee and Rob made - isn't it out of this world?! A giant baseball perched on top of homeplate with themed candles and the delicious union of chocolate and vanilla? A piece of art indeed. I had a lovely time and feel quite fortunate to know such wonderful people.
Monday, 29 March 2010
Friday, 19 March 2010
I recently purchased this sweet and simple print from Hello Jenuine. There's no place like home indeed! The package included a wonderful, limited edition zine called Climbing Out Of A Canyon. Each zine features a unique piece of advice. My advice? Make a list of ten things that make you happy. Hmm...
10 Things That Make Me Happy Right Now (In No Particular Order)
1. Spring - the ultimate mood enhancer.
2. My partners in crime - D and Oreo.
3. The approaching baseball season.
4. Loitering w/ my favourite lady.
5. Surprise visits.
6. Finishing a record w/ the best dudes.
7. Daydreaming about summertime adventures.
8. Eating lunch outside/going jacketless.
9. Garden planning.
10. Paint under my fingernails.